1. The Infinity Foundation will gladly accept for review essays concerning India and the Indic Traditions. Please email essays as MS Word file attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. The name of the author must be included with the submission, along with an appropriate title for the essay. Authors may include their title with their names when appropriate.
2. The Infinity Foundation is under no obligation to post submitted essays.
3. The Infinity Foundation makes an effort to post essays quickly and rapidly on its web site. It is not responsible for any errors, omissions or delays that might occur.
4. Essays are reviewed without regard to the authors' age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, or nationality.
5. No materials will be accepted that (1) contain expressions of bigotry, racism, or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality, that (2) defames, abuses, or threatens others, that (3) that advocates illegal activity, or that (4) contains obscene content.
6. The Infinity Foundation assumes that all submitted material is, if copyrighted, registered in the name of the author; by submitting an essay, The Infinity Foundation is granted non-exclusive rights to post it on its web site. In the any case where the submitter is not the author and/or copyright owner, any material protected by trademark, service mark, patent or copyright registration may not be submitted without the express permission of the author or owner of the copyright on that material.
7. In the event that The Infinity Foundation receives a complaint that the contents posted on its web site infringe intellectual property rights or are otherwise unlawful, The Infinity Foundation shall request written substantiation of the complaint from the complaining party. As such, The Infinity Foundation will require substantiation of proof of ownership in the form of a trademark, service mark, patent or copyright registration and will take such steps that it believes to be appropriate under the circumstances.
8. The Infinity Foundation reserves the right to suspend, reorganize or remove content from its web site at any time and without notice.
9. The Infinity Foundation reserves the right to amend or
change these guidelines at any time and without notice
1. Essays by authors are posted for the sake of informing interested reader about various facts, perspectives and opinions with regard to the Indic traditions. The Infinity Foundation seeks to make available a wide spectrum of opinions and perspectives, and does not necessarily verify the accuracy of the material posted, or agree with the opinions expressed. Opinions expressed are the views of the authors and are not necessarily the view of The Infinity Foundation or its affiliates.
2. The Infinity Foundation is not liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of the content or services provided by The Infinity Foundation.
3. Copyrights for all essays are, unless otherwise noted, the property of the authors of the essays. No essay may be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever without the permission of the author. The author is solely responsible for the contents of his or her work.
4. The Infinity Foundation welcome constructive criticism and helpful suggestions, regarding either the web site or its content. Comments should be emailed to email@example.com.
5. Comments from the reader and all other unsolicited material
are assumed intended for publication and are subject to editorial review and
acceptance. Such information shall be deemed to be nonconfidential and The Infinity
Foundation shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information
and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information
to others without limitation; The Infinity Foundation reserves the right to
edit or remove comments that contain personal abuse, gratuitous obscenities
or other forms of offensive speech.